Friday, December 17, 2010

Cindy's post about Christy's post

i Saw Cindy's re blog about Christy's blog and i knew i could relate to this

"Like Christy, I miss my middle school too... sometimes.
Somethings I do NOT miss are:
Uniforms. I hated tucking in my shirt.
What I DO miss:
After school. We would always buy ICEEs at the corner store, sour gummy worms, and get this Lucas ice cream. The ice cream was so good. Then we'd go to the roof of the Chavez library and eat there. I didn't have to worry about going home to do homework."

Cindy and me went to the same Middle school and we were like best friends with a whole bunch of friends. When i think back to middle school, i actually do miss it. The teachers probably thought we were high and always getting in trouble. i Actually think that we were living our life to the fullest. i remember having a random water fight in art class with Eric and i got kicked out of class and sent to the principles office and i was playing on a kindergartens chair sliding down the hallway by myself,and Climbing lockers, and climbing lockers.

This brings back so much memories. I am just afraid that we are growing up to fast. Middle school was just two years ago then now i am just two years away from graduation. I am actually scared, I want to stop life for a moment. That is actually why i am more focused on having fun right now. Seventh grade was a blast too. Two new teachers, Everybody knew what that means. One teacher was a push over and it was like a party everyday in class. "According to my calculations, we have to get off the table" - Jessica Mata. People threw books out the window and I remember throwing gummy bears around the classroom in science class.

I just got sent out the class so much... that is not a good thing but yeah it is fine. The teachers always irritated me at Saint Liz but the people just brings me joy. I also do miss the icee store and gummy worm stores too. We ate so much food at the Chavez library and yeah we did not do our homework there because we did it all the next day even though it was due that day. Amazingly we got it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment