Sunday, December 12, 2010

What I Dont Understand....? O_o

Since time changed, it gets darker faster now. When i hang out with friends today it was only 5:30Pm and it got dark already. I like the darkness because it makes me more happier to run around in the streets at night. What i do not like about it is that my mom might make me come home earlier. Before I came home like around nine or ten and today she called me at six saying she is going to pick me up. Time just feels so fast now and life is coming at me faster than ever. Sometimes i like it, but sometimes i kind of want time to just stop for me to catch up in life.

I feel kind of lost because my mom told me the older you get the fast life comes at you. I spend most of my days listening to music, watching TV, doing homework, and sleeping. I only hang out with friends at school and sometimes after school. I think friends and clothes are what makes me happy now. Especially food because of the deliciousness. Shoes are the best thing that makes me happy, I love a lot of shoes and i want more. But my mom says i have to much already, i do not think i have a lot because when i wear shoes to school i mostly wear my black and white vans, boots, and black and gray Nike. I do not understand why open toed shoes are bad at school. Last year i wore open toed shoes and nothing bad happened to me.

Are some people afraid of toes? Dogs like to stare at weird things. like my dog likes to stare at flies. I am bored. My sister just punched the bed. she gets mad easily too. i do not know what to do with her sometimes. she has anger issues. i hope she does not read this well my brother talks to much. why does not he just shut up. i tell him to shut up but he does not listen. i keep laughing at the song Boats and Hoes on Step Brothers that i watched. That movie has to be the funniest movie ever.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha the last paragraph HELLA Funny and i love step brothers to, do u remeber when they start sleep walking and put pillows in the oven. damn hella funny!

    ReplyDelete