Friday, October 29, 2010

Reflective Essay

Over the few months, i basically wrote about what was on my mind and what I thought about it. Doing blogs for this semester was easy to do. Last year my school tried making us do blogs, but no one did them so they canceled it. i never thought it would be fun to write blogs about your own topic and not about a specific thing. I did new interesting topics that were easy to talk about and write a lot about that it would go over 300. Cindy gave me the idea of doing the topics from the 30 day challenge. Reading other peoples blogs, they wrote subject that i never thought about writing. I just never thought that I would we writing letters to my best friend or even my crush right now.

Even doing the essays I put a lot of time into doing it. I thought it was kind of hard to Blogging helps me write what is on my mind and how i feel about the situation. Even having to write about specific topics give me a chances to express my topics on what my own opinion is on them. It is like a place to keep your thoughts that anyone can read and know what is on my mind. The best thing about writing a blog is that you can say anything you want even though it is stupid and important things. I have learned to like blog more than I did before. I used to think there was no point and a waste of my time, but now I think that it is fun. Even though i have writers block sometimes. But i learned to get over that. I also liked doing reblog because i can also write my opinions on other peoples topics too. Like kyle's....

"I had the best time in a long time tonight at my music class. I feel proud of what I can do, something I love. I felt like I was flying, high above Starland, high above Alameda. I could even see into Oakland, if you get what I mean. I just felt awesome. A superfluous sensory judgement warranted of an exclamatory response~! I knew i would go to bed tonight not worrying about what I had to do to make my life better, what I had to do to make tomorrow count the most as it can for my future. A kind of inconcievable joy that can only be describe by laughing out loud."

While reading this it was very interesting for me because before i did not know that music made kyle feel this great. So I wrote about how music can make not just kyle, but also others to feel this great about music. Not only music can do this, but also art and dancing can make people feel this great. Everybody has there own talent that makes them feel like they are in heaven. It made me know that a guy should never treat me wrong, and if they do then I should not even be with them because no one should never be treated a way that makes them feel like they are not comfortable.

In class the teacher showed us a blog that amazed me the most especially how it was coming from a guy. Like her understood how girls should be treats and how bad the the guys do not understand how to treat them and end up treating them wrong. Like the power of strength they have to control the girls and make them do what they want them to do. He is right, girls should never be pressured into sex and guys only want to have sex to improve there reputation. Ferman posting this up was very interesting in how he thought about it and typed in every detail how it works.


"Another thing that guys do when they are in a relationship is that they try to pressure their girlfriend to have sex. Guys have nothing to lose. If anything, a guy’s reputation is improved by having sex, at least in the eyes of his friends. For example, something that they would say is "kool man you finally hit that. So are you going to dump the chick?" On the other hand, girls have many more consequences to face if something goes wrong. They can get STDs so as the guy and get pregnant. And a girl’s reputation is much more at stake if she has sex and people find out about it. rumors will be spread and she will be called a hoe, or a slut. She will not only get sex but also might be dumped,. If she gets pregnant, she might abort the baby which is wrong to do."

My first reblog was on Cindy's post. When i read it, it made me laugh so much just reading it. The memories we had from so a long time ago. It showed me that we have gone through so much together as best friends. And it made me miss the past with all the friends we had and when we all hung out everywhere that we could possibly go.

"In 8th grade you were in my class right? where did we go that year? it seemed like we went to a lot of places after school. we went to quickly. at that time they were making the quickly near school. finally when they are done with it, we don't go there anymore. Okay! now freshmen year, you went to nea, i went to asti. i went to your house every few weeks and ate your food. We went to San Francisco and Hayward. and other places that i cant think of. ...i don't know what else to say for freshman year. Now, we both go to asti. we only have one period together. i hope that the classes get switched up for the 2nd semester. i don't think that will happen. Now i will IM you to tell you i put up the 30 day challenge."

No comments:

Post a Comment