Sunday, October 10, 2010

Crush♥

Dear Crush,

I never thought this would happen. You were the one to tell me you had a crush on me and ended up falling for you. Problems came that kept us apart so we could not make it official, but we are patient enough to wait. We went on with life and you were always the one to cheer with up. Every morning we text each other just to say, "have fun in school" and text every night to end up saying, "Goodnight".

When I see your face, I can not help but smile because you are just so cute. I like you because you can be the sweetest thing and also be a great friend that i can joke around with. Weeks have passed and our problems are over, everything is fine but we are still not official. You live kind of far away, so we barely get to see each other, but when we do, our friends are all around us. When we are alone, it feels like the whole entire world has stopped just for us.

You say Corny things that are sweet but make me laugh like crazy. I like how i can be comfortable around you, I can say the stupidest things and you would laugh at me. You stare at me and smile with the cutest smile ever. I Love when we try to speak Vietnamese with each other but never know what to say. We still have to go to the zoo and steal a animal. Going to JapanTown, StreetFest, and Jessica's House are the memories we have that i will never forget. When i laugh it feels like everything in my life is all fine, and you are the one to make me laugh every time we talk.

You do the Weirdest things that no person would ever do or most guys would not even have the guts to do. Usually guys like to mess with girls and move from girl to girl, but you are so innocent and I know i can that you are trustworthy. Even people may say i am to young, i want a relationship that can last and i am hoping you are the one. You know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment