Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Qfwfq's Accepting Himself

Through out the story, Qfwfq feels hated from others. He thinks that he is not cool enough for the people around him. People think that he is different, but by the end of the stories he learns to accept himself for who he is. Even though he is different, that is just the person he is and he can not change it.

Qfwfq do not like the way he is because the people around him do not treat him like others. When he did not fit in, people were probably making fun of him, "I could have sunk into the ground from shame." He is not confident because other people always make him feel like he is not good enough to fit in. He probably felt lonely because of the way he looked, "There hasn't been a dinosaur seen here since the day of our grandfathers' grandfather..." Sounds like he is old fashion since he could have the same style oh his great great grandfather. Through out this life he felt like he never fitted in.

He figured out that he is just like everyone else around him. "They all ha something, I know, that made me somehow superior to me, sublime, something that made me, compared to them." He also figures that he is very different from them also. "But the Dinosaur they imagined was too different from the Dinosaur I was and this thought made me even more different and timid." By the end he learned that it is better that he is not like everybody else because he does not want to be normal, but he still wants to have friends.

Since he never found someone that accepted him, instead he figured that he was better than others. He knew he could not live life while hating who he was all the time. "...I finally felt toward them the same intolerance i had had toward my own environment and more I heard them admiring the Dinosaurs the more I detested Dinosaurs and new ones alike" He sounds like he is finally learning how much people actually admired him. So he is starting to like the way he is. He figures that not everyone hated him and that made him realize that not everything about him is bad. "I realized I never thought about how we appeared to others, and that, among all the nonsense, those tales, here and there, from the narrators' point of view, had hit on the truth" He notices that everything that people say about him or all his Dinosaurs is the truthe

No comments:

Post a Comment