Friday, September 17, 2010

Cindy Tadeo

Cindy
I find it interesting how we had so much memories that we can't explain it all. So i will add on more for the most i remember.

" In 8th grade you were in my class right? where did we go that year? it seemed like we went to a lot of places after school. we went to quickly. at that time they were making the quickly near school. finally when they are done with it, we don't go there anymore."

I remember us going to quickly with Eric and Yesenia. We would be lazy and take bus and Bart when we don't want to stand near stinky people on bus 1. We would dance on the Bart to the cameras and hang on Bars. "why am i cricked" (inside joke). We would go to the quickly at Fruivale as they build it and stand there while eating carrots. I miss eighth grade, we went like everywhere we could possibly go and walked so much. We never hated to walk a lot because we wanted to explore around. Walking to Kevin's house was a killer but it was fun going to his house and you gave his big teddy bear CPR because you accidentally dropped him. We played dress up and at Juan's house too. Going to Leo's house at like ten at night because you had to go pee and we got stuck in Chinatown and your mom had to bring us home. We were in the same class and sat next to Julius, he was so funny. I accidentally spitted in his eye while I was saying a joke and he spitted back into my eye. We got in trouble a lot in eighth grade because we didn't listen to the teachers much, well I didn't. The teachers thought we were high because we were to crazy, I think they wonder how hyped we can get by not eating sugar or anything. During Algebra class we would play with rubric cubes while Mr. Chalky thought we were playing puppets and slide on the floor cause of what we saw on youtube. We don't hang out as much as we used to. :( We grew up so much. I hope one day we can hang out like crazy again and stay out late. We still got to go shopping.

1 comment:

  1. "I accidentally spitted in his eye while I was saying a joke and he spitted back into my eye. "
    lmao. i died.

    ReplyDelete