Friday, September 17, 2010

My Day(:



My day was great starting from lunch and after, I had lunch with Christy ,Jessica, Ashili, Bonnie, Etc. I ate fries at lunch and it was delicious, Christy couldn’t finish her fries and she was going to throw it away. So I ate it and I was super full, but after lunch I had pe. Good thing it I didn’t have to run much because it was a big game. Well after pe I have Mr. Sutherland’s class and it was interesting because he showed us a lady with fake legs. We have to write a reflection on what we thought about what we would change. After school I turned in my Algebra 2 homework packet, I did all of my work. Then Kyle and I went to quickly at Fruitvale to meet up with some of my friends. We sat there and drank some Asian drinks and watched them play “Call of Duty”. I noticed that when the guys play it, they stand like right next to the television. Well kyle wanted to leave back to asti because we left our bags in Higashi’s room. We sat at the soccer field for a bit because they weren’t done. After we got our backpacks, I was going to go home. Instead I went to park street and went to Tapex with Ricky, M.R., Francis, Sohrab, Riccky’s cousin, and Jackie. It was fun, im glad I went with them. I end up coming home at like 9pm though. My mom isn’t mad at me, and im doing this blog really late. Im sitting here texting my friends Jessica, Christy, Vanson, and Cindy. Well Cindy stopped answering. Im on my itouch too, I use it for internet cause my mom always takes my laptop to watch her Asian dramas. I use facebook and aim on it, and sometimes play games when Im bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment