Friday, January 14, 2011

Shiyun's Post

Reading Shiyun's post and i agreed with it....

"I think that it is not largely their fault that they think that way. It is usually because of our culture and how we judge people. I don't blame people that want to be skinny just to fit in. I think I kind of understand how they feel, although I have never went through this experience before. I think that the most important thing that I need is believe in myself. I don't have to look like the other kids and I am very proud of that. If no one likes me for who I am, it doesn't really matter because if I like myself, that is all I need. I think that people are going through this major problem because of judgment and the circumstances we are looked up to."

I agree that people only want to be a way because of the people around them. Not everyone is nice, but that is the way life is. Everyone says be yourself and i agree that you should. But it also is kind of hard for people to be them self because there people out there that likes to talk shit about people. Some people talk shit about others just to make them self feel better or they think that they are better. but i wonder that when people talk about other people, is it because they are jealous or because they always think that they are better than them. I am not saying that i do not talk about people, but not much. When i talk about people i say what i like and sometimes it is the stuff that i do not get about them.

I am not saying it as a bad thing. but i am just curious about a lot of things around me. People may call it stupid, but it is just my observations that i see and question about it. People become more independently when they grow up because they start learning more who they are. Judging people are the people that lead other people to be fake. Then they just end up getting made more fun of.

No comments:

Post a Comment