Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Someone you Wish You Could Meet/ Life ;D

I want to meet a lot of people, but if there was one person, just one person that I get to meet. It would be Taeyang, he is a famous Korean singer. He used to be in a band called BigBang. I think he is the hottest guy in the world and he can sing. That is like the perfect guy right there. Lots of girls thinks he is hot and I do not want to be one of those girls that are obsessed with Famous people, but he is really cute.

I always wanted to meet Barney too because I think that he is very squishy and I want to hug him. I do not like his friends though because they get to hug him and I dont. I mean i do not Have to meet him, it would just be great if i did. I could die right now and be happy that I met people in life. I think that i could die right now and my life would be accomplished. My parents always tell me to focus on grades and studying, I would agree that I should and i am not saying it is bad. But i am more focused on living my life happily the way I want instead of stressing over things. I am a pretty laid back person that could care less about most things. It is complicated on what goes on in my head, but i do care about people. I focus on having fun more then my grades. I Know that is a bad thing and i would like my grades to be Good.

I just do not wanna die and in heaven when i am thinking back, I am just studying instead of going out to the world and exploring it. I love to explore the world because i like the experience different types of environments. I do not really like quiet neighborhoods because it is boring, I only like it to run down the streets screaming. My friends think I am crazy because I said I would rather live in Oakland than Alameda because it has more excitement. I slept at my friends house one night and it was exciting to see police cars a lot when I look out the Window. When I look out the window in Alameda, I just see cars/bus come by. I Think my family is Probably the loudest because my neighbors are quiet and my family likes to open there music up loud and we scream a lot. I do not know if they are the same and we just do not hear it.

3 comments: